- 1957 – Transferred to Civil Registry as N5223V (now assigned to a Cessna 172)
- 1963 – Civil Registry re-registered as N7670C
- 1963 – George H. Stell, Phoenix, Arizona (Sprayer)
- 1968 – Airfleet Leasing, Inc., Gainsville, Florida
- 1971 – Dothan Aviation Corp., Dothan, Alabama (Sprayer) visit http://www.airfields-freeman.com/AL/Airfields_AL_SE.htm for some interesting photos and information.
- 1978 – Robert F. Yancey, Klamath Falls, Oregon (Grasshopper Sprayer)
- 1981 – Arbor Air, Columbus, Nebraska
- 1987 – Hirth Air Tankers, Buffalo, Wyoming (Sprayer on Government Fire Ant Program) Before he passed away, Mr Hirth had purchased the aircraft with the intention of converting it to be used as a fire bomber, but it did not get done in time and ownership was transferred to his wife.
- 1998 – Constance C. Hirth, Buffalo, Wyoming. (Storage in a field - never flown)
- 2006 – Dave’s Custom Sheetmetal/Aircraft, LLC., Heber City, Utah (Restored to US Navy Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon Attu Warrior)
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Civilian Use - while we don't have a lot of information regarding to her life after the Navy, here is what we do have.